Skip to content
- To support and advance community activities or facilities of a charitable nature.
- To assist and promote arts and cultural activities.
- To advance education through establishing scholarship funds and funding special educational projects.
- To support heritage and the environment.
- To support and advance the provision of medical and nursing services.
- To support recreation and sport.
- To promote the development of programs for children, youth, and seniors.
- To advance the welfare of the needy and to alleviate human suffering and poverty.